View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 08:24 AM   #20
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
I just installed Mixed Light Control (free) from the Onyx App Store on the Nova. The app allows you to blend the 'cool' and 'warm' light to get just the shade you want. Excellent. I can fine tune the orange to where the contrast is best for my eyes. The Mars was a little better at contrast because its warm light is more pale. But this app lets me adjust the Nova's light to whatever 'temperature' I like.

I'm in no hurry to make a decision as to which ereader I keep. Once I do, I'll probably sell the other one. It'll be in practically new condition. I could sell it on eBay or in the appropriate forum on MobileRead.

Edit: One annoying glitch in the Nova: when I open Play Store, every now and then it wants me to sign in (again) to my Google account. I hope an update will fix this.

Last edited by downeaster59; 12-03-2018 at 08:26 AM.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote