View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 05:59 AM   #108
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza_Cant_Read View Post
If I ever have that kind of money, I am going to buy a self-driving semi and turn it into an RV. If it can be solar powered even better.

Next I am going to write a Python script that utilizes a beowulf cluster of recycled cellphones to teach my RV how to write novels for Kindle Unlimited then I'm going to be rich. Screw all you haters.

Now that Amazon has began leasing processing power to small satellite operators I can likely launch a few microsats to ensure connectivity and even offload some of those compute requirements to even create my own virtual assistant. Don't know what I would use it for but it is going to be AWESOME!

:P
As Meatloaf sang, "TWO OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD".
Tesla and SpaceX will have you covered.
But you'll have to find the money elsewhere.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote