View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 04:17 PM   #70
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by codychan View Post
Hey, @geek1011, I found a bug of "Replace adobe page numbers toggle with invert screen".

I put

[DeveloperSettings]
EnableDebugServices=true

into "Kobo eReader.conf" and enable "Invert Screen" in Settings->Developer options(The "Invert Screen" in "Reading Settings" is unchecked), and it works perfectly even after I power it off/on again, the status will keep as I set in "Developer options".

But if use this "Invert Screen" patch and enable it in "Reading Settings" (before enabling this patch, I disable/uncheck "Invert Screen" in "Developer options" and remove the above lines in "Kobo eReader.conf" and power off/on): it works OK, once I power it off/on again, the effect will be gone, the white-text-black-background effect will restore to the white-background-black-text, but the status of the "Invert Screen" item in "Reading Settings" is still what I set (on/check status), so if I want it white-text-black-background again, I have to uncheck-check it again.

This bug can be reproduced. I've tried it multiple times.

FYI: Kobo Forma 4.11.12019 and patched
I can't seem to reproduce this on my Aura Edition 2. Could you post some screenshots?
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote