View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 02:53 PM   #18
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBu View Post
Since this version I don't have real fullscreen reading on my Clara HD anymore. I turned off title and footer in reading settings. They aren't visible since I turned them off but now I have margins in the size of the hidden title and footer.
It's nothing to do with the patches. You'll want to remove the line from the config, as full screen reading is now officially supported (since a few versions ago). The only disadvantage with the official one is, as you noticed, there is a small (but not as large as you say you get) additional gap at the top and bottom.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote