View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 04:58 PM   #25
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustata View Post
Hello

This is output from my H20 V2 E2. I only changed the font size to 60.

PLATFORM=mx6sll-ntx PRODUCT=snow INTERFACE= WIFI_MODULE= WIFI=RTL8189
CPU=mx6sll PCB=E60QM0 RAM=LPDDR2 RAM_SIZE=512MB
MODEL_NUMBER=378 FW=4.10.11655 UNAME=Linux (none) 4.1.15-00129-gdbd540d #21 SMP PREEMPT Wed May 30 14:46:31 CST 2018 armv7l GNU/Linux

It is perfectly fine with this:

MODEL_NUMBER=378
QWS_MOUSE_PROTO=KoboTS_h2o2
mrotation=90
ksmrotate=2
kobomenuFontsize=60
ksmroot=/mnt/onboard/.adds/ksm_helper

I hope it will help.

P.S. How can I remove the tester from KOBO?
Welcome to the forum and thank you for testing!

Can you please confirm that the buttons on the bottom also work as expected? The problem is that on ello's H2O2 v.1, for which the touch driver was originally written, the touch area seems to be horizonally mirrored.

As for removing:
  • Write into the cml input field
    Code:
    rm /etc/udev/rules.d/ksm_rmc.rules
  • Press "execute".
  • Then press "reboot".
  • This will disable the thing. Afterwards you can delete the directory ".adds".
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote