View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 03:46 PM   #2099
binaryhermit
Grand Sorcerer
binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
While $7 for a ebook isn't a bargain per se it seems to get you 2 versions of the story that inspired "The Thing", an anthology of stories by leading sci-fi authors inspired by "The Thing", and 10 bundles of classic sci-fi stories. I've bought things from this publisher and they seem fairly reputable.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ired-the-thing

EDITED TO ADD: As a backer, I do theoretically benefit from more money flowing into the kickstarter by additional stretch goals being achieved. If this is a problem, delete my post.

Last edited by binaryhermit; 11-26-2018 at 03:51 PM.
binaryhermit is offline   Reply With Quote