View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 01:38 PM   #51
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Avant XL, Kobo Aura H2O, Onyx Boox M96C Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I think he was referring to adding options under the Beta Features page in Settings. This page has different items shown on different devices so it might be possible to add settings under here. Perhaps something similar to the games patch showing games on devices where they are not normally visible though this is likely to be quite a bit more difficult than a quick glance would suggest.
Yes, both are correct. I said add to the Beta features in settings and, of course, my last part in the post was about the difficults you point wisely here. It was only my dream write in a post, nothing more
boriar is offline   Reply With Quote