View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 09:43 AM   #12
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
I didn't get the email, at least not yet, but it was a legitimate email according to many news sources. I hate it when companies get tight lipped over these breaches and take days, weeks, and even months to finally let us know how bad the breach was and how many customers got rear-ended.

T-Mobile did that a couple of years ago. It started out being a very limited number of customers who had data breached, but over time that estimate grew steadily and exponentially until the truth was finally admitted and their were millions of us who were effected. They still claim my account wasn't breached, but soon after the breach and continuously until this day I have been getting gillions of unsolicited phone calls all coming with fake caller IDs used by T-Mobile in my area.

The only good thing in this breach is that it involves Amazon, which tends to protect our data. Google and Facebook on the other hand will gladly sell your data to the highest bidder. Too bad we cannot have good old fashioned tar and featherings applied to entire corporations like they used to do to individuals.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote