View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:24 PM   #10
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
If it's real, it's real. *shrug*
I'm just surprised there's not more outrage and calls for Bezos' head from the Amazon's-the-devil society.
Eh, school shootings every week and our information being tossed around like candy by everyone with access.

Recently in China, Tencent was given a complete registry of Chinese citizens.. nothing really qualifies as 'shocking' anymore. You can either shrug it off and enjoy the conveniences of modern society, join an activist group knowing that you are fighting a losing battle or... jump? :P

I choose to make the best of it and snag my crumbs where I can.
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote