View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 10:51 AM   #24
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
I had it custom made by an outfit in Calgary. I have a post in the "Anyone Else Draw On Their Cover" thread, but I can't figure out how to link it... Check it out if you are so inclined, there are some pics and the company link. (Note that I am not affiliated with the comapy in any way, Im just happy with the work they did for me.)

Last edited by AlbertaCowboy; 03-03-2009 at 10:54 AM.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote