View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:46 AM   #3
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Student1 View Post
i have a 25000 book collection i want to transfer to my prs 505... yeah i know its a lot! Want to make it into my personal library ;p!

But uploading to device and just waiting for it to generate the list does not work properly. It just takes too much time and last time i did it the battery ran out.
This is considerably more than the device can handle at the moment.
You could try combining related books into one large book.
I'd be looking to get the total number of eBook files you have to scan down to below 2000, and put as many as possible on the internal memory.
Either that, or split it into a lot of 1000 book SD cards and switch as required.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote