View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 10:46 AM   #30
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Nougat allows the SD card to become internal memory. If it was based off of Nougat which my phone has then you will only see it as one in a file explorer app. In settings under storage on Android 7 there a option to choose however I think once you do that the SD card becomes useless to any other device. However as Stump said 6.3 is based off Marshmallow not Nougat. I believe that what both my fires have and they are 2014 and 2017 editions.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote