View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 12:55 AM   #25
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
2 more thoughts, then I will leave it for others to join in and you to feedback
1. are u sure you actually have an 8th gen , and not a 7th gen, how are you determining that ? because if you have OS6.3 and the 8th gen has OS7 then something does not compute

2. the card issue is worth re-raising in its own thread. it is just possible that what you see is by design i.e. if the max addressible memory is 256 and you insert a 256 card, maybe the tablet switches off the internal memory and uses the card as if it was internal. pure speculation here. as you bought the tablet ( and maybe the card also) from amazon you could email or chat to amazon support ( make no mention of the google stuff) and say when I put in the card, the fire formatted it and then my internal storage vanished. they may have an explanation or a fix
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote