View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 04:59 PM   #21
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Man View Post

All went well. At first file install I got a message from the OS that file was not compatible but it installed. I installed them in the sequence shown. The The Play Store app appeared on the desktop. However the Google store would not allow me to sign in. I rebooted the Fire. Same result, the store does not allow me to sign in. Tried many times. I'm sure I entered the correct username and password. Now an interesting item. Google sent me an email saying I signed into their store using my new Amazon Fire 8"HD however I can not get pass their sign in page. I deleted the Play Store file (4th in sequence) and reinstalled. Same results. Oh, well...
I had this problem on my Alcatel phone when I got it. I'm trying to think what I did to fix it. I think you need an another device and a notification will show up on that device asking if you just signed in, you then choose the option that says yes this is me and the new device signs in. You might try that.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote