View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 03:18 PM   #13
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathil View Post
I had one problem however, in that my sideloaded .kepubs (I tried the two I had already opened, not sure about the rest) had white lines between paragraphs. I'm not sure if it's due to 1) the .kepubs being sideloaded, or 2) the firmware not being supported
It's not 2). I sideloaded/installed 4.11.11976 on my Forma (no Kobo patches installed) and had the same problem with sideloaded kepubs. It looked, to me, as if the whole internal CSS file was being ignored. This resulted in all text being left-aligned and all paragraphs having, what looked like, a 1em top & bottom margin.

ETA: I've just tried an official Kobo kepub, synced via Kobo Desktop. I have exactly the same problem, i.e. kepubs are unusable. Back to 4.11.11911 for me.

Last edited by jackie_w; 11-03-2018 at 03:31 PM. Reason: ETA
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote