View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 08:56 PM   #13
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Van C. View Post
Thank you for the answers.

The fact is strange: if I upload in Kobo Forma a downloaded cbr it works.
If I create a new cbr with winrar (with the process I have described) it doesn't.

I obviously made a mistake with winrar, but I cannot understand what proprely doesn't work. In fact, the PC read the cbr with CDisplayEX perfectly... but I cannot understand what's the difference between a downloaded cbr and the new one made by me.

Thanks for help.
One possibility is that the images files need to in the root of the archive. Winrar might be adding the directory with the images inside it which does not work.

My daughter is the manga reader in the family and she prefers to use 7Zip and .cbz format. A touch of space saving and she finds 7Zip much friendlier.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote