View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 08:03 AM   #5
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
For cbr you need winrar (in Windows, that is), for cbz you can use winzip, 7zip, winrar... But I don't know if there is any problem.

Anyway, I've just created both types now with some photos and I've sent them to my Kobo Clara (last FW, same than Forma), and I've seen both of them. I can try to check tomorrow at Forma, but I doubt there is any difference (perhaps, I'll tell you).

Ah, and the settings are the normal one (nothing touched) for WinRar and 7zip. My only "creativity" has been to create them from the beginning as cbr and cbz.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote