View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 06:30 AM   #2
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
"Renaming with Winrar?" you'll have to be a little.. actually, *way* more specific on what you're doing here, but I suspect this step is where you are doing something horribly wrong.

I don't know, off the top of my head, what tool, if any will directly convert a pdf into a CBZ/CBR. But lacking such a tool, you will need to extract images from the pdf, and then zip those images into a CBZ/CBR.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote