Thread: Tolino question
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 04:10 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyria View Post
1. Could someone with a Tolino please tell me if it's possible to make the page numbers and what seems to be an empty bookmark on the upper right corner disappear while reading? I think especially the latter one would drive me crazy. I definitely prefer to have nothing but the text itself displayed.
No. I'm afraid not. At least not on my Tolino Page. I assume the Shine 3 is the same. The empty bookmark thing is odd, but I don't notice it much now. Also, it would be nice to get rid of the page numbers (or even change the number display, like you can with a Kindle) but it's not possible on my Tolino. That said, the Shine 3 runs version 12 of the firmware, where all the other Tolinos currently run 11.2.3. So there may have been some changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyria View Post
2. My only other experience with epub readers was a Kobo and it was always a hassle to be able to adjust the line spacing with sideloaded books. Is that an issue with Tolinos?
Line spacing adjustments seems to work fine with sideloaded books. (I've also had the problem you speak about on some books on the Kobos.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote