View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 01:31 PM   #9
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky62 View Post
hi I want dropbox to reflect the calibre library exactly. I almost always edit a book after adding, to add my own tags etc. The dropbox does not reflect changes and shows books as originally added and they dont match how can I resolve the issue?tia
Changing the metadata in Calibre does not automatically update the metadata stored inside the ebook file (it merely updates the Calibre database). If you want updated metadata to be stored inside the ebook file stored in the Calibre library you use the “embed metadata” plugin and run it on the book(s) after making changes in the Calibre GUI.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote