View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 04:27 AM   #12
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
John F. didn't give a part number, but Staples' website shows model B00OQVZDJM, Item: 1684954, which appears to be available in a few stores, based on 1-hour pickup, B01BFIBRIE, Item: 2424941, which looks to be a white Paperwhite, and B00JG8GOWU, Item: 1204044, which is out of stock online and not available in stores and was replaced by model B00OQVZDJM/Item: 1684954.

None of the stores near me appear to have any of the newer Paperwhites in stock, based on the 1-hour pickup. I don't know if that implies they're just sold out, Staples is not stocking any in stores anymore, or that it's the older Paperwhite in clearance.
The model number in the picture I posted was: B00OQVZDJM. I don't see any similar model/numbers on the box. The Device Info under settings just has a serial number. On the back of the Paperwhite it says "MODEL NO. DP75SDI". It has 4GB.

In case you can't tell, this is my first Kindle.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote