View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 11:13 AM   #1
BishopLuc
BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.BishopLuc calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: none
Question What are the chances of Oasis 2 having red lights?

Hi,

I'm asking because I just learned that the Kindle (no light) and the Oasis 1 didn't have Audible support at launch and only got it after almost 2 years with an update. With the PW4 (hopefully) launching this week, if it got a form of bluelight filter option, will Amazon:

a.) Release a new Oasis to match this
b.) Let the Paperwhite have it even if its flagship doesn't have it
c.) Push an update to the Oasis 2 to activate a form of bluelight filter because they've secretly hidden this feature in the hardware but for some reason wasn't able to implement at the beginning just like the Kindle No Light and Oasis 1 in terms of Audible support?

EDIT:
I seem unclear so I edited the post.

Last edited by BishopLuc; 10-15-2018 at 11:44 AM.
BishopLuc is offline   Reply With Quote