View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 12:20 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoleon View Post
Hi Kovid,

I know that one of the options in Calibre for converting files to lrf is "insert blank lines between paragraphs", which I love.

However, I don't see the same/similar thing for converting files to epub. I see "remove spacing between paragraphs", which is usually antithetical to what I want to do. My brain wants to wrap itself around an isolated paragraph, for some perverted need for clarity.

So...is there any way to get Calibre to insert blank lines between paragraphs in a conversion to epub, and if not, could this be a feature request for a future version of Calibre?

Thanks!
You can edit the CSS of the created ePub and add in the spacing you want. Then just zip the CSS file back into the ePub and go from there.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote