View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 08:11 PM   #50
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inukami View Post
I agree with you on the charging, especially my iPhone 6. I need to charge it by about midday as it gets to 20-40% by then! Not sure if that could be improved if I took it to Apple to get the battery replaced?

Inukami
My iPhone6 battery is draining more quickly with iOS 12, and I had the battery replaced a few months ago, so it's not just your battery. It's not a huge drain like you're experiencing, but I do see the battery meter drop a little more quickly with iOS 12 than 11. That said, replacing the battery was definitely worth it in terms of speeding up my iPhone.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote