View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 01:39 PM   #33
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
I am looking for a deal for Amazon's Kindle Unlimited.

I cannot stomach paying $9.99 per month (or whatever their normal charge is). However, on or about the last Amazon Prime Day they had a special for 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for 99 cents. I have found a few good books on Kindle Unlimited, but not enough to justify their normal price, especially given my slower than normal reading speed. But 33 cents per month is something I will pay willingly - that gets me maybe two books per month (my normal reading speed), with choice enough to keep me happy.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote