Thread: Amazon vs Kobo
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 09:20 PM   #14
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathil View Post
By the way, re: patching and tinkering on Kobos, there is definitely no need to do it; I'm not sure where this impression came from, exactly. ...
I don't like big chunks of white space at the bottom of the screen. Unless I tinker with my Kobos (at the very least enable the Full Screen Mode) I get a lot of open space. Maybe most people don't mind. I don't know. I know it drives me nuts. This is one issue I've never had with my Kindles.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote