Thread: Amazon vs Kobo
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 12:59 AM   #4
Kiwisaurus
Member Retired
Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kiwisaurus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
If you mean eink readers, then I believe there is no real difference in quality. Whether one prefers Kindles or Kobos, is a matter of taste, and there are many people who have both.

The majority of readers out there don't use Calibre or remove the DRM. For them it depends on which store they use to buy their books. Amazon customers generally have Kindles, epub buyers prefer devices with epub support.

I'm a Kindle fan, but I buy my books from all over. Amazon, Google Play, Kobo and so on. It's not impossible that I'll get a Kobo reader too one day, in addition to my Kindles.
for that detailed explanation!
Kiwisaurus is offline   Reply With Quote