View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 05:55 PM   #59
fduniho
Addict
fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, DX, PW4, PW5, Scribe; Likebook Mars; Fire HD 8; iPad
Hacker's Keyboard

While its animations are a bit distracting, they can be turned off in settings. When they are off, a key just flashes briefly when touched. The keyboard can also be themed. The stone theme is looking good on eink. The keys are light in color with dark text on them and a dark border around them. Gingerbread also looks good. The main keys are grey, and other keys are black. Most keys have white text, but the cursor keys have black triangles. Ice Cream Sandwich is the default. The main keys are dark grey with white text. I think the Stone theme looks best on eink, though all keys are colored the same. Gingerbread looks better than Ice Cream Sandwich does. Ice Cream Sandwich has the darkest keys, and some kind of background image makes them look dirty. Gingerbread looks cleaner and lighter. In typing this on my Likebook Mars with Hacker's Keyboard, I have not had the same issues I had with Technical Keyboard.

Last edited by fduniho; 10-04-2018 at 05:59 PM. Reason: fixed typos
fduniho is offline   Reply With Quote