View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 05:10 PM   #58
fduniho
Addict
fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, DX, PW4, PW5, Scribe; Likebook Mars; Fire HD 8; iPad
Technical Keyboard

I had initially installed Hacker's Keyboard on my Likebook Mars, because I like having a full keyboard that includes cursor keys, a control key, and a row of numbers. But Hacker's Keyboard would display animations with each key press. Lookingfor an alternative, I checked out Technical Keyboard. This app also includes the full keyboard, and the keys merely change color briefly when tôuched, which is less annoying on an e-ink screen. Thère are some issues with it.TheSpacebarIsSometimesClosingTheKeyboard,andRan dom markingsAppearOverSomeVowels.
fduniho is offline   Reply With Quote