View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 09:36 AM   #59
Braid
Groupie
Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2nd), Kobo Aura One, Kindle Voyage, Kobo H2O (1st)
Wow. I'm so pleased to see this leak tweet. Or, depending on my mood, I am disappointed that I am going to have to buy ANOTHER e-reader.

I love page-turn buttons. I love bigger (and bigger) screens. It's great to now see the two main e-reader companies acknowledge the superiority of these features. And it's good to see Kobo finally trying something a little adventurous with the shape of their device. (Not to deny their apparent influence on amazon with larger screen and waterproofing, of course.)

Another justification I may use for this unnecessary purchase is that maybe it will have a comfort-light that isn't green.
Braid is offline   Reply With Quote