View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 09:29 AM   #560
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetElvis View Post
I'm another user who would love to see current page/total page numbers. I don't give a whit whether or not they're relative, because once I start reading, I seldom make appearance changes.

Not sure why the author is so resistant. ...
probably because to calculate the total pages in a book, at your current settings ( using Moon's definition of pages i.e. screens, requires the app to background render the entire book and count them. and recount them whenever you change a display setting. That could take up to a minute each time, while you twiddle your thumbs and wonder if the app has crashed
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote