Thread: Clara HD Clara Peculiarity
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 01:32 PM   #5
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
It's not just a Clara oddity then, it's happening on my Glo HD with 4.10.11655 firmware. I showed 1235 books under "My Books". Added another 8 books and it still says 1235. Marked all books in a particular series from unread to read, and it still says 1235.

I have no idea how Kobo comes up with that number. I'll continue to ignore it as I have done in the past.
I'm wondering whether it only updates the number occasionally. Like maybe only on a sync.
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote