View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 01:13 PM   #19
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I'd be careful about buying a Kindle from anywhere but Amazon itself. Others have bought Kindles at pawnshops, via craigslist and Ebay and usually it turns out the Kindle is blacklisted. Not only can you not register the blacklisted kindle but you can't easily access your books or make collections since you need to register in order to do that.
I've bought about 25 used Kindles at eBay, Craigslist, Shop Goodwill and at pawn shops — most I gave away to family, some were resold (a few kept) — and only one of them was blacklisted. So "usually blacklisted" (at least in my case) is a big exaggeration.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote