Thread: Clara HD Clara Peculiarity
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 08:08 AM   #1
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Clara Peculiarity

Here's a little oddity: The Clara HD home screen has a "My Books" pane in the mid-left. A sub-header displays the number of books. Last night my device showed 2100 books. This morning it was 2099. Right now it's 2096. I did not add or delete any books during that time.

On the "My Books" page, when I click on "Filter: All" the device tells me I have 2109 books.

Now, this is not a problem; everything seems to work just fine. But I wonder why it is happening.

Last edited by Calenorn; 09-17-2018 at 08:16 AM.
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote