View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 06:00 AM   #62
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by socks View Post
Hi Everyone,

First of all, I am very new and this whole patching thing was a good challenging experience for me, I think I mostly have the hang of it. I patched onto a Kobo Clara HD. I only installed the patch to adjust my footer size and to have the advanced settings for sideloaded fonts and didn't enable any other patches. I am having an issue though:

1. Rapid turn isn't working for me - anyone else experience this?
2. I don't know if it was there before I patched, but has the 'reading stats/activity' icon from the bottom right of the reading menu (i.e. when you press the middle/top of the screen whilst reading, where the "Aa" icon is) disappeared for anyone? I only have 5 icons on the bottom right. I watched someone's review of the Clara HD and they had a few more, including the 'reading stats' one?

I would really appreciate any help and sorry if these are really simple questions.
Both of those functions are part of the kepub reader. They aren't available when reading epubs. There is plenty of discussion here on kepubs vs epubs and how to sideload them.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote