View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 02:08 PM   #8
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
I don't believe HarryT has made his source code available in the past. You'd likely need to kindleunpack and recreate your own epub.
That appears to be how this epub was made, thus the automatically synthesised and named styles.

Anyway, there are only about 15 styles so I'll work out what they do and rename them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
But HarryT does a great job of proofreading and maintaining fixed versions so it's hard to see how that labour would be worthwhile.
Not talking about the text, or redistributing a different version. Just revising the formatting to my own preference.
Such as removing the setting of font to "Times".
Which I can override, but prefer to fix in the code.

And as sbaylor noted above 2 years ago, the TOC only has only the books, not the chapters.

There are a few errors I noticed.

The title page in the epub for instance is split in two.
Also a few reversed quote marks.

Anyway, he hasn't responded, so I guess he isn't monitoring this thread.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote