View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 12:01 PM   #15
TheArtfulDodger
Zealot
TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Touch, Kindle, Nook Touch
Question Many Thanks to Everyone!!!

Hello:

I wanted to thank everyone for the valuable help you all provided to me in my "hour" (actually much more) of need. I think I have everything working now, but in the last day or two, I have generated another question.

I recently installed version 3.31 (Portable) of Calibre and when I added books, much of what I had working stopped! When I checked, Count Pages had disappeared, and some of my tweaks had likewise changed. Is this normal behaviour or did I do something wrong during installation?

Again, many thanks for the help!

Sparky
TheArtfulDodger is offline   Reply With Quote