View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 07:09 PM   #220
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Size, battery life, and the clip itself. I love being able to just clip the little thing to my clothing--I don't always have a pocket to hold my phone. Also, I don't want to drain the phone battery.

The last model I had was a Clip Sport, not a Clip Jam, then I switched to an AGPTek clip, which is a somewhat cheaper clone that has Bluetooth.
Hey, just out of curiosity: how is your AGPTek holding out? My clip broke off, but other than that it's been great.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote