View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 02:33 PM   #1
AlanHK
Guru
AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlanHK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW-3, iPad, Android phone
SVG to rotate image

I have no real understanding of SVG, I use plugins to generate SVG wrappers for images and then place it.

One thing I often do with landscape mode images (e.g., maps) is to to rotate them 90% so they can be larger on the page -- I assume it's being read on a Kindle or other tablet so you can just turn it in your hand.

It''s easy to rotate the image losslessly in Irfanview, but I wonder if I can import the image in normal orientation and use SVG to rotate it? Would make managing or revising the image easier.
AlanHK is offline   Reply With Quote