View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 12:36 AM   #6
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I have no idea who to believe here. Parneros seems to have had a good reputation before this -- so it makes me a little suspicious. Of course the key word here is "seems." You never really know. Am I wrong, or did lawsuits use to be more "professional?" Seems like both sides here are being juvenile with their attacks -- almost like they're trying to win the lawsuit on Twitter or something.

You mentioned Indigo "rolling their own." Are they moving into the U.S.? (I guess I can Google it.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote