View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 10:46 AM   #4
Gone
Out of order
Gone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Azw3 is generally entirely sufficient. If you terribly want enhanced typography and hyphenation, use kfx. Mobi should be avoided. If you want to email your books to your Kindle or use the send-to-kindle app, you should convert to dual mobi, which contains both mobi and azw3. If you plan to sideload your books via USB, azw3 is enough.
Thanks.

When I had a Kindle, I side loaded my ebooks to the Kindle with the Send to Kindle App. I thought the App used to convert ePub to Kindle format on the fly. Maybe back then or I’m imagining things.
Gone is offline   Reply With Quote