View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 09:43 PM   #42
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
What I want to know is, were you trying to listen to a book that was already in your saved list? And also, do you already have a lot of books in your saved list?

You should be able to listen to more than 2. In my experience, if you added a bunch of new titles to your saved list after the last billing date, you will run into a wall trying to listen to something new. It's like all the books in the saved list are checked out.
I've given up trying to figure out how many books I get to hear before I end up getting throttled each month. Some months I get two books, sometimes three. I've wondered if it's because I listen to books for long stretches of time instead of in dribs and drabs. I've wondered if, like many believe, I'm throttled for having such a large saved list. But my saved list has enough titles that I've got a selection to choose from even when I'm throttled.

What frustrates me is that sometimes Scribd will let me add something to my saved list after I've been throttled with the caveat "this will be available" after my next billing date, and sometimes it won't let me add the title. Look, I get that I'm throttled, but at least let me add something so I can listen to it when I'm no longer throttled!
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote