View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 12:45 PM   #3
TheArtfulDodger
Zealot
TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Touch, Kindle, Nook Touch
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
There are tweaks for that (even for Portable)
Code:
ID: author_sort_copy_method
Code:
ID: categories_use_field_for_author_name
Code:
ID: title_series_sorting
OK - two & three I wasn't aware of. But, I changed 2 & 3 and restarted Calibre, but nothing happened! How do I force all of the entries in a library:

1. Change ln, fn -> fn ln.
2. Fix the titles.

Or, will this only work when adding titles which means I have to delete all of them and re-add?

Sorry I am so dumb but most of this is very, very confusing to allow for everything but it's awful confusing - The three you mention I still don't understand - I simply had to guess from among the remaining choices because I knew the one that was there didn't work like I wanted it to!!

Thanks for your help.

Sparky
TheArtfulDodger is offline   Reply With Quote