View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 02:52 AM   #23
AnimalOfArt
Groupie
AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: changing frequently
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
You didn't specify the device.

It works fine on the Voyage, but it turns out I've never tried it on the KOA2.

I just did. It halts fine, but it shows the boy sitting under a tree and says something like:
"Please wait while your Kindle starts" even though it is off. When the power button is pressed, it boots as normal.

ETA: It's been so long since I used it on the Voyage that I forgot the Voyage also shows the boy under the tree screen even though it is off.
Sorry for not specifying the device. Because KOA2 is the only device yet, which has to take the uncomfortable way to start extensions through runme scripts (all others can use KUAL), I thought this thread is all about KOA2.

Thank you very much for testing and yes this is the same behavior as on the Voyage. I had one last year but it got broken, so I will try to get the new Oasis with factory fw.
AnimalOfArt is offline   Reply With Quote