View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 12:08 AM   #558
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
It must be a Android 7 and above item. I don't see it on either My Nexus 7 (v6.0.1) or on my t80s (v4.2.2). Looks like you should drop the creator of Moon+ Reader Pro a message. The website lists the following email for contact: seanyword @ gmail.com
Thanks I might just do that. Although it's not the end of the world, in fact having justified alignment on with hyphenation making blurring (smear effect of words) on some lines is a more troubling thing but I think this has to do with the way the screen resolution and perhaps DPI is laid out. I mostly just use page turning as well anyways as the scrolling is not very fast and will really trick the eye where the line went lol. Well tired to get the images I took of the lines off the device but now MTP is not triggering on the PC the device just charges argh wonder why this is.

EDIT:Had a bad cable here is the pics explaining what I mean.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	650.4 KB
ID:	165029   Click image for larger version

Name:	hgscreenshot.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	635.9 KB
ID:	165030  

Last edited by rvcjew; 07-14-2018 at 12:50 AM.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote