View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 04:17 PM   #11
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by frafra View Post
Tolino looks great, but I would miss the integration with Pocket and now that the company which makes Kobo bought Tolino, I am a bit worried about the future of this platform.
I need to try Pocket. A lot of people speak highly of it. As for Kobo changing the Tolino platform ... I don't know. Supposedly Kobo was going to stay out of Tolino countries and use the Tolino platform in those instead – but often what a company says when merging and what happens in reality aren't the same. I do know the latest Tolino software manual has a Rakuten Kobo copyright and it says that the Tolino device is designed and developed by Rakuten Kobo.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote