View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 12:05 PM   #3157
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukecarter49 View Post
I am totally new to this, so I don't really know if we're allowed to ask what I will ask.
- - - -
My question is: is there anyone working on jailbreaking the new firmwares? I'm currently using 5.9.6.1, which is Amazon's latest. Should I expect a new jailbreak anytime soon?
- - - -
The ability to jail break any new firmware (existing or future) is impossible to predict.

If anyone is working at the problem, I do not know of it.
Which doesn't mean much, maybe they don't have anything to ask me.
But anyone doing such work never discusses it in public prior to release.

If it happens, it happens.
But don't hold your breath or make decisions that require a jail break (at least on the two Oasis models, all other models have a serial port)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote