View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 04:21 PM   #160
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edemen View Post
I have PB Touch Lux 3 and installed KOReader on it.
I set up other margins and spacing in the default file.
I would like to reduce the indentation of the first line but I do not know how to do it.
Does anyone know if it is possible and how to do it?
Paragraph indents are set within the css file being used - in the book, or in the relevant Koreader css file, depending upon whether you have set the reader to use the publisher's css style.

Koreader's css files can be found within the Koreader files on the Pocketbook under /data.

Whether you want to start messing with css files is a different matter.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote