View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 07:56 AM   #71
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Overall I did enjoy the Making History. I found it a little bit lighter then I expected and the play-like scenes we could have done without that format. I did like the scenes in the past. It was interesting to go back to read about Hitler's parents. I just hope most of that was accurate enough.

I would have liked to have found out more about what was changed. We got some glimpse, but not enough. I jsut would have liked more substance and less fluff.

I felt that the part leading up to the event was too long and could have been shortened and the space used for more detail after the event. We didn't need to know so much of how Michael changed. We should have seen more of how the world changed.

Overall, I'd rate this a 3 of 5 stars.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote