View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 01:40 PM   #537
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamers View Post
Thanks all for your helpful responses! Is there any gossip about a 6" Kobo waterproofer coming out any time soon that I should hold out for?
I believe the Clara is larger than the original Aura, though not sure how much larger. Reviews have mentioned it is very compact compared to other e-readers currently on the market.

It would be nice to see a photo of a Clara and an Aura side by side.

I know you don't want something larger, but you might consider the H2O. It is larger than the Aura or Clara, but then it is waterproof.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote